Since the publication of the first comic book in 2004, over 70 presentations have been made to introduce students to biomedical research through the BioMed Battle Team comic book series. A total of 2,579 students and 29 schools have been impacted by this activity across the Island. In addition, over 8,000 comic books have been distributed in health exhibits, scientific fairs and other public educational activities.
- BioMed Battle Team Comic Series Introduction to Biomed Battle Team (PDF format)
- Cardiac Crisis (PDF format)
- Personnel Archives (PDF format)
- Diabetes Danger (PDF format)
- HIV Hysteria (PDF format)